MooNMS
You need to download all the new v75 and client updates for the server.

We are now v75 so enjoy.

https://cromoon.darkbb.com/how-to-connect-download-moonms-f15/
MooNMS
You need to download all the new v75 and client updates for the server.

We are now v75 so enjoy.

https://cromoon.darkbb.com/how-to-connect-download-moonms-f15/
MooNMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MooNMS

MooNMS Rates [10,000x / 2,000x / 2x ] Friendly GM's Perfect for people that want to just relax and level fast.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~~~MrsRadiants Gm App~~~

Go down 
+6
anthony
AznRice
AzNPawl
Ellis
Brids
ara
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ara
Lurker

~~~MrsRadiants Gm App~~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~~MrsRadiants Gm App~~~   ~~~MrsRadiants Gm App~~~ I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:09 am

Name-Ara

Age-15

Time Zone-Pst

Country-Usa,Ca

Technological Knowledge-Im very good with computers and I could ask my dad for help he's a very good Computer Tech.

Why am I here ?
To play on a fun server =].

Where did I find?
Gamecheetah.com

Do I vote?
I vote every 12 hours =].

How long have I been playing Maple?
Ive played maple when it first came out in Kms. Then when Gms came out I played Gms.

Why Should I be a GM?
Because I've had GM experience for about 4-6 months(forgot). And im very kind and like helping people. Im easy to talk too =]. Im also a Semi-Coder Im still learning Ill be a pro-coder before summer starts though ^.^

How long am I online everyday?
Im on everyday for at least an hour.Every week im on about 15-30 hours or more. Depends on schoolwork. Since Summer is starting ill be on way more than that =D.

Contact-Wildhockey22@hotmail.com by E-mail. Or Im but hoster already knows my Im =] (I really do play hockey so I could kick your butt.) Jk
Back to top Go down
Brids
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: ~~~MrsRadiants Gm App~~~   ~~~MrsRadiants Gm App~~~ I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:19 am

U copy my titles noob -.- be originally
Back to top Go down
ara
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: ~~~MrsRadiants Gm App~~~   ~~~MrsRadiants Gm App~~~ I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:47 am

I didnt meant to =p sowwie. I thought it was an example, like put it in this format >.<. Cause it said Profesional Gm App. You spelled professional wrong =].
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Game Moderator
Game Moderator

PostSubject: Re: ~~~MrsRadiants Gm App~~~   ~~~MrsRadiants Gm App~~~ I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:55 am

Brids wrote:

Really,? your going to have the nerve to go onto somone else's application and call them out for using your format? When she posted this yours was the first one on the list, so she probebly thought that that was how they were supposed to be layed out.

In my opinion, i think she's got a WAY better chance of becoming a gm anyways, because i can tell you right now that moon dosent want doushes on his server.
Back to top Go down
Brids
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: ~~~MrsRadiants Gm App~~~   ~~~MrsRadiants Gm App~~~ I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:01 pm

Ellis wrote:
Brids wrote:

Really,? your going to have the nerve to go onto somone else's application and call them out for using your format? When she posted this yours was the first one on the list, so she probebly thought that that was how they were supposed to be layed out.

In my opinion, i think she's got a WAY better chance of becoming a gm anyways, because i can tell you right now that moon dosent want doushes on his server.

uhmmm Nope Smile i not noob...
Back to top Go down
AzNPawl
Super Asian Ninja Co-Administrator
AzNPawl

PostSubject: Re: ~~~MrsRadiants Gm App~~~   ~~~MrsRadiants Gm App~~~ I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:17 pm

Sorry Brids but Moon is definitely not going to like you one bit. If you act this way in game he's going to IP ban your ass. Don't be a douche and be polite to everyone. If you can't be like everyone else and actually be productive within the community then you don't even deserve to play this server.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/aznispolly
Brids
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: ~~~MrsRadiants Gm App~~~   ~~~MrsRadiants Gm App~~~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:22 am

Sry Azn --"
perdon AZN's birthday is that my father was
yesterday and did not have the gift

Give me 1 chance plz D=

talk with me
diegonick1@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
AznRice
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: ~~~MrsRadiants Gm App~~~   ~~~MrsRadiants Gm App~~~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:08 pm

Awww MrsRadiant didnt become a Gm. Shes so nice =[
Back to top Go down
ara
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: ~~~MrsRadiants Gm App~~~   ~~~MrsRadiants Gm App~~~ I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:02 pm

yay im first to 99 views =D. 99 views is max right o.o
Back to top Go down
ara
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: ~~~MrsRadiants Gm App~~~   ~~~MrsRadiants Gm App~~~ I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:53 pm

YAY 100 views =]
Back to top Go down
anthony
Lurker

PostSubject: MrsRadiant gm app   ~~~MrsRadiants Gm App~~~ I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:20 pm

She should DEFINITELY a gm! She is one of the nicest people i have met so far on MoonMS she cleared the fms of bodyguards after someone spammed like 20 of them in every boss spawning fm room! I definitely recommend her for gm! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
James
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: ~~~MrsRadiants Gm App~~~   ~~~MrsRadiants Gm App~~~ I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:20 pm

Deleted =]

Last edited by James on Sun May 31, 2009 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sever187
Lurker

PostSubject: RE: ~~~MrsRadiants Gm App~~~   ~~~MrsRadiants Gm App~~~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:24 pm

i feel that she deserves to be a GM she seems to know what she is doing she is good with computers and most of all she is helpfull and nice.
Back to top Go down
Corvus
Lurker

PostSubject: RE: ~~~MrsRadiants Gm App~~~   ~~~MrsRadiants Gm App~~~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:42 pm

MrsRadiant should be a GM not only because she helps LOTS of people out in the server, she is also good with computers
Back to top Go down
MooNxCro
Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MooNxCro

PostSubject: Re: ~~~MrsRadiants Gm App~~~   ~~~MrsRadiants Gm App~~~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:06 pm

AznRice wrote:
Awww MrsRadiant didnt become a Gm. Shes so nice =[

James wrote:
MrsRadiant is the nicest person I've met in private servers she helped me rebirth like 8 times She should be a Gm.

Lol radiant We get that you want to be a gm but really :/
Back to top Go down
https://cromoon.darkbb.com
ara
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: ~~~MrsRadiants Gm App~~~   ~~~MrsRadiants Gm App~~~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:32 pm

That was my stupid sister. Just found out that she did it. Can you delete them and delete the account she made please?
Back to top Go down
ara
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: ~~~MrsRadiants Gm App~~~   ~~~MrsRadiants Gm App~~~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:36 pm

Moon can you delete the 2 accounts and delete the 2 posts. My sister forgot the password for 1 of them.
Back to top Go down
ara
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: ~~~MrsRadiants Gm App~~~   ~~~MrsRadiants Gm App~~~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:42 pm

you never go on MSN too o.o
Back to top Go down
AzNPawl
AzNPawl

PostSubject: Re: ~~~MrsRadiants Gm App~~~   ~~~MrsRadiants Gm App~~~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:19 pm

Let me guess, she made extra accounts and tried to compliment herself? lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/aznispolly
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~MrsRadiants Gm App~~~   ~~~MrsRadiants Gm App~~~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~~~MrsRadiants Gm App~~~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MooNMS :: [GM] APP's-
Jump to: