MooNMS
You need to download all the new v75 and client updates for the server.

We are now v75 so enjoy.

https://cromoon.darkbb.com/how-to-connect-download-moonms-f15/
MooNMS
You need to download all the new v75 and client updates for the server.

We are now v75 so enjoy.

https://cromoon.darkbb.com/how-to-connect-download-moonms-f15/
MooNMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MooNMS

MooNMS Rates [10,000x / 2,000x / 2x ] Friendly GM's Perfect for people that want to just relax and level fast.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Senpai's Ultimate GM Application<GFX Artist and Smart Kid Wiz>

Go down 
5 posters

Should I be a GM?
Yes
Senpai's Ultimate GM Application<GFX Artist and Smart Kid Wiz> I_vote_lcap50%Senpai's Ultimate GM Application<GFX Artist and Smart Kid Wiz> I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Yes
Senpai's Ultimate GM Application<GFX Artist and Smart Kid Wiz> I_vote_lcap0%Senpai's Ultimate GM Application<GFX Artist and Smart Kid Wiz> I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
no
Senpai's Ultimate GM Application<GFX Artist and Smart Kid Wiz> I_vote_lcap50%Senpai's Ultimate GM Application<GFX Artist and Smart Kid Wiz> I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Of Course
Senpai's Ultimate GM Application<GFX Artist and Smart Kid Wiz> I_vote_lcap0%Senpai's Ultimate GM Application<GFX Artist and Smart Kid Wiz> I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Senpai
Player

Senpai's Ultimate GM Application<GFX Artist and Smart Kid Wiz> Empty
PostSubject: Senpai's Ultimate GM Application<GFX Artist and Smart Kid Wiz>   Senpai's Ultimate GM Application<GFX Artist and Smart Kid Wiz> I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:49 pm

Name:
Tino

IGN:
Senpai

Time Zone:
PST -8:00

Time played on this server:

Over 50 hours in total.(Trust me I will be here a lot, lot, lot longer)

GM Experience:
I have been a gm on R.O.S.E. servers, WoW servers, Ragnarok Server's, and MapleStory Servers(When they first came available to public and 2 v55 servers.)

Special Talents [that may contribute to MoonMS]:
I am a great graphic artist and exploring endless possibilities, I also know how to type correctly, I can be a pervert sometimes I am also very smart, I can think out of the box, in the box, through the box

Quantitative Activity on the Forums and In Game:
Since I have been registered.
As you can see I have been active on forums since I have registered, I am already in the works to make a professional promotional video for MoonMS.

How would you contribute to MoonMS as a GM?:
I can provide assistance to everyone, hold events, look for hackers, deal with them also, I can also build graphics, wz edits(not the best in the world but I manage) Everyone loves me, well those that gets to know me, I also do not take sides, I only take proof of ANY accusation before it is brought to the table before I make even a slight Judgement.

Explain the procedure for dealing with hackers:
First I will follow them for a bit, just to make sure my eyes are not going crazy.Then I will do a !notice and tell the whole server that hacking is forbidden, if they do not comply to the rules within 10 seconds of that notice they are banned and I take between 2-4 screenshots and send to admin so any complaint or appeal is utterly distuinguished.

Explain an instance of a bannable offense:
As said above, I will follow that procedure unless told otherwise by the ADMIN only. Another bannable instance might be Spamming to the extreme, whether it be smegas or normal chat, anything above 5 smegas in a 20 second period is bannable in my opinion, as the words Lol do not need to be spelled 5 times straight to make a point.(This will be warned with jailling first, but if s/he persists it is a ban) Harrassing is bannable but first I will consult them and send them to jail for 30-500 minutes depending on the harassment. Bad talk about the server, this is not allowed in my book under any circumstances.

Explain an instance of a jailable offense:
Spamming, Harassing, Warnings(Special Reasons(no personal doing)), KSing to the extreme, acting like my brother(I can be funny )

If any of the current GMs ask for additional information or anything on reasonable grounds, will you comply?:
Of course, why is this question even here, if a applicant is saying no, then they are simply not fit to be GM, am I clear!

Other things about me:
I am a quick learner, I can assess situations under the most difficult of pressure, I am wise and can find a fix for anything.

Thanks,
Tino(Senpai)

Last edited by Senpai on Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
x3.Kiko.Babee
Troll
x3.Kiko.Babee

PostSubject: Re: Senpai's Ultimate GM Application<GFX Artist and Smart Kid Wiz>   Senpai's Ultimate GM Application<GFX Artist and Smart Kid Wiz> I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:58 pm

You should make the words colourful to make it funn to read.
Overall its a nice application ^__^
Back to top Go down
http://kikovuong.chatango.com/fpix?kikovuong
Senpai
Player

PostSubject: Re: Senpai's Ultimate GM Application<GFX Artist and Smart Kid Wiz>   Senpai's Ultimate GM Application<GFX Artist and Smart Kid Wiz> I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:58 pm

Is that better? Razz
Back to top Go down
Flora
Veteran
Flora

PostSubject: Re: Senpai's Ultimate GM Application<GFX Artist and Smart Kid Wiz>   Senpai's Ultimate GM Application<GFX Artist and Smart Kid Wiz> I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:07 pm

Senpai wrote:
Is that better? Razz
Try to avoid colors like yellow, light blue, and fluorescent pink, which are extremely painful to read Smile
Just some advice, but the light blue and yellow in your post kind of hurts my eyes.
Back to top Go down
AzNPawl
Super Asian Ninja Co-Administrator
AzNPawl

PostSubject: Re: Senpai's Ultimate GM Application<GFX Artist and Smart Kid Wiz>   Senpai's Ultimate GM Application<GFX Artist and Smart Kid Wiz> I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:00 pm

Wow o.o;

Yeah, they do hurt xD

@Kiko, they don't NEED to be colorful o_O

It's actually more professional if they don't use colors lmao.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/aznispolly
x3.Kiko.Babee
Troll
x3.Kiko.Babee

PostSubject: Re: Senpai's Ultimate GM Application<GFX Artist and Smart Kid Wiz>   Senpai's Ultimate GM Application<GFX Artist and Smart Kid Wiz> I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:02 pm

NO!
Using colours are professional.
Except for really bright colours o.o
Back to top Go down
AzNPawl
AzNPawl

PostSubject: Re: Senpai's Ultimate GM Application<GFX Artist and Smart Kid Wiz>   Senpai's Ultimate GM Application<GFX Artist and Smart Kid Wiz> I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:04 pm

Professional for elementary school.. o-o;

Tell me if you send in a job application covered in red, pink, yellow, sky blue and see what happens xD
Back to top Go down
x3.Kiko.Babee
Troll
x3.Kiko.Babee

PostSubject: Re: Senpai's Ultimate GM Application<GFX Artist and Smart Kid Wiz>   Senpai's Ultimate GM Application<GFX Artist and Smart Kid Wiz> I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:06 pm

Anywho it still looks good when theres colour.
Back to top Go down
Masquerade
Veteran
Masquerade

PostSubject: Re: Senpai's Ultimate GM Application<GFX Artist and Smart Kid Wiz>   Senpai's Ultimate GM Application<GFX Artist and Smart Kid Wiz> I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:08 pm

aznpawl wrote:
Wow o.o;

Yeah, they do hurt xD

Actually pawl in my opinion its more professional if they color code their application. It makes me more organized and easier to read. However the way Senpai did his color coding isn't what I mean. The way Senpai did it just seems like its random colors with no thought into it. (no offense Senpai)

Now as for Senpai, not a bad application. I have one question for you though. What will you do when more than one person complains to you about a problem at the same time?
Back to top Go down
AzNPawl
AzNPawl

PostSubject: Re: Senpai's Ultimate GM Application<GFX Artist and Smart Kid Wiz>   Senpai's Ultimate GM Application<GFX Artist and Smart Kid Wiz> I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:20 pm

Masquerade wrote:
aznpawl wrote:
Wow o.o;

Yeah, they do hurt xD

Actually pawl in my opinion its more professional if they color code their application. It makes me more organized and easier to read. However the way Senpai did his color coding isn't what I mean. The way Senpai did it just seems like its random colors with no thought into it. (no offense Senpai)

Now as for Senpai, not a bad application. I have one question for you though. What will you do when more than one person complains to you about a problem at the same time?

Yeah, the way he did it is the way I thought Kiko was thinking and it made me go wtf because it doesn't seem professional or organized at all lol. The way you did it is of course professional because it isn't overly colorful and is simple to read.
Back to top Go down
Senpai
Player

PostSubject: Re: Senpai's Ultimate GM Application<GFX Artist and Smart Kid Wiz>   Senpai's Ultimate GM Application<GFX Artist and Smart Kid Wiz> I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:36 pm

aznpawl wrote:
Masquerade wrote:
aznpawl wrote:
Wow o.o;

Yeah, they do hurt xD

Yeah, the way he did it is the way I thought Kiko was thinking and it made me go wtf because it doesn't seem professional or organized at all lol. The way you did it is of course professional because it isn't overly colorful and is simple to read.

Sorry the colors given to me are not what I wanted, I would have customized it more, but having friends over for dinner so was busy night.

When more then one person has a problem I will simply take them to a map with no one around me and just deal with each one.
Back to top Go down
Senpai
Player

PostSubject: Re: Senpai's Ultimate GM Application<GFX Artist and Smart Kid Wiz>   Senpai's Ultimate GM Application<GFX Artist and Smart Kid Wiz> I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:29 pm

bump Smile
Back to top Go down
Masquerade
Veteran
Masquerade

PostSubject: Re: Senpai's Ultimate GM Application<GFX Artist and Smart Kid Wiz>   Senpai's Ultimate GM Application<GFX Artist and Smart Kid Wiz> I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:00 pm

Senpai wrote:
bump Smile
Don't just bump threads. Especially GM applications. It won't help you any.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senpai's Ultimate GM Application<GFX Artist and Smart Kid Wiz>   Senpai's Ultimate GM Application<GFX Artist and Smart Kid Wiz> I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Senpai's Ultimate GM Application<GFX Artist and Smart Kid Wiz>
Page 1 of 1