MooNMS
You need to download all the new v75 and client updates for the server.

We are now v75 so enjoy.

https://cromoon.darkbb.com/how-to-connect-download-moonms-f15/
MooNMS
You need to download all the new v75 and client updates for the server.

We are now v75 so enjoy.

https://cromoon.darkbb.com/how-to-connect-download-moonms-f15/
MooNMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MooNMS

MooNMS Rates [10,000x / 2,000x / 2x ] Friendly GM's Perfect for people that want to just relax and level fast.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

longer buffs?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Smarti3s
Player

longer buffs? Empty
PostSubject: longer buffs?   longer buffs? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:33 pm

This is my 3rd day here and I love it. But what i noticed is that, the buffs don't last as long as they usually would. Like Infinity, would last longer not 10 seconds and you just repeat. Same with Holy Symbol and those stuff. So is it just me? The buffs seem to short then usual....
Back to top Go down
DoomPL
Lurker

longer buffs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: longer buffs?   longer buffs? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:06 pm

Smarti3s wrote:
This is my 3rd day here and I love it. But what i noticed is that, the buffs don't last as long as they usually would. Like Infinity, would last longer not 10 seconds and you just repeat. Same with Holy Symbol and those stuff. So is it just me? The buffs seem to short then usual....

Im pretty sure buffs last as long as theyre supposed to, exept a few of them like power guard, last for a few hours
Back to top Go down
Smarti3s
Player

longer buffs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: longer buffs?   longer buffs? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:07 pm

nope. They only last about 5-10 seconds when they last about 3 minutes or so... and I also think flash jump needs a fix because i have to go to the corner and do it so i can use it. otherwise i can't. they should make it where you can just keep it clicked and you can unlim flash jump but i have to go to the corner
Back to top Go down
DoomPL
Lurker

longer buffs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: longer buffs?   longer buffs? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:39 pm

Smarti3s wrote:
nope. They only last about 5-10 seconds when they last about 3 minutes or so... and I also think flash jump needs a fix because i have to go to the corner and do it so i can use it. otherwise i can't. they should make it where you can just keep it clicked and you can unlim flash jump but i have to go to the corner

maybe you have some bug or sumthing, it works fine for me
Back to top Go down
Smarti3s
Player

longer buffs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: longer buffs?   longer buffs? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:40 pm

how long do they last for you? They are supposed to last about 2-3 min but mine only last like 10-20 seconds
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

longer buffs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: longer buffs?   longer buffs? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

longer buffs?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MooNMS :: Suggestion-
Jump to: