MooNMS
You need to download all the new v75 and client updates for the server.

We are now v75 so enjoy.

https://cromoon.darkbb.com/how-to-connect-download-moonms-f15/
MooNMS
You need to download all the new v75 and client updates for the server.

We are now v75 so enjoy.

https://cromoon.darkbb.com/how-to-connect-download-moonms-f15/
MooNMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MooNMS

MooNMS Rates [10,000x / 2,000x / 2x ] Friendly GM's Perfect for people that want to just relax and level fast.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

iiMusiX's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iiMusiX
Lurker

iiMusiX's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: iiMusiX''s GM Application   iiMusiX's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:50 am

There wasn't a format that I could see on this page, nor did I find anything about it in the search bar/button menu. So I've decided to make my own, below are my details.

Will you follow the rules?: Yes I shall follow the rules.

Have you read the rules?: Yes I have read the rules.

IGN: iiMusiX

Why should I choose you? Because I'm great to get along with, intelligent have a good understand of the English language and some German or Deutsch, I've had some experience in V.55 Private Server and some of the first ones too, but I never really applied for V.62 Private servers. With being a GM at the Time Zone of GMT+0 London, England I'm am on before most of the normal GM's while others are still playing.

Are you friendly?: Yes, very.

Are you willing to spend at least 2hrs in a day to play MoonMS?: I'm willing to spend much more than that.

Experience(if any): V.55 Private Servers, know commands, how to play their role etc.

Time zone: GMT+0 London, England.

Activity(how long you are online..): At least 4 hours a day, if not more.

Msn(must have one): ashley_fos@hotmail.co.uk

You agree that you D/Wont give ANY stuff to your bf/gf while you are a GM? I agree, that's in a way cheating and unfair to other respectable players.

You agree that you will only play MoonMS: I promise, I'm not a server hopper.

Do you trust Jussi?: Hell no o_o - Yeah, of course I do. =D

Additional information about you: I'm 14 years old, some of the hobbies are usually spending quality time with friends, drawing Anime, going on Xbox and MapleStory I love to help people out, I'm a kind, generous loving person and very down to earth.
Back to top Go down

iiMusiX's GM Application
Page 1 of 1