MooNMS
You need to download all the new v75 and client updates for the server.

We are now v75 so enjoy.

https://cromoon.darkbb.com/how-to-connect-download-moonms-f15/
MooNMS
You need to download all the new v75 and client updates for the server.

We are now v75 so enjoy.

https://cromoon.darkbb.com/how-to-connect-download-moonms-f15/
MooNMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MooNMS

MooNMS Rates [10,000x / 2,000x / 2x ] Friendly GM's Perfect for people that want to just relax and level fast.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FlamezZai GM's application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
catmel17
Lurker

FlamezZai GM's application Empty
PostSubject: FlamezZai GM's application   FlamezZai GM's application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:38 am

In Game Name(s): FlamezZai

Sex: male

Timezone: GMT+8

How would you rate your English? (1-10): 8

Other Languages: Hokkien, Chinese, a bit of malay

What do you think are important qualities of a GM?: able to solve problems ,suggest to improve the server ,friendly, calm mind and determination.

Have you had previous GM experience on a Maple storys server?: Yes, I am experienced.

If yes, details: I've been a responsible GM in AwesomenessMS for 2 years and I'll helped many players when they needed help. I also help the owner to make a nice and interesting banner for the server too. The owner wanted me to be a moderator but i rejected him becuz i just want to be a normal GM.

How much time can you commit to the server during the week?: 5 days, around 8 hours becuz i am damn free.

How much time a day on vacations/weekends?: 7hours

How would you describe yourself as an overall person?: Responsible, caring, friendly, smart, able to change situation fast and most of all helpful

How long have you been playing private servers or Normal Maple storys?: i've been playing both for 3 years and I loved Maplestory so much.

A few tips for a GM application and for a future job: learn to express more of yourself and talk about your own experience to let others know that you are a great person.
Back to top Go down

FlamezZai GM's application
Page 1 of 1