MooNMS
You need to download all the new v75 and client updates for the server.

We are now v75 so enjoy.

https://cromoon.darkbb.com/how-to-connect-download-moonms-f15/
MooNMS
You need to download all the new v75 and client updates for the server.

We are now v75 so enjoy.

https://cromoon.darkbb.com/how-to-connect-download-moonms-f15/
MooNMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MooNMS

MooNMS Rates [10,000x / 2,000x / 2x ] Friendly GM's Perfect for people that want to just relax and level fast.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

jenniferz app ftws

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ijenny18
Lurker

jenniferz app ftws Empty
PostSubject: jenniferz app ftws   jenniferz app ftws I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:49 am

extra extra info this is another application it took me like 2 hours to make =) i hope u read it

Location, Timezone:california passific

Email:iluvmyboo2500@aim.com

How long are am i on for?:like from 7 in the morning - 11 at night
Why should we hire you? In other words, what sets you apart from everyone else hm?: well let see here. i can add 40~70 ppl every two weeks im nice outgoing and i dont soften up to players

What would i do with a hacker, troublemaker, or peace disturberer!?: well i first tell them that this is not the place to do that and inform the admin or any other gm, not saying that the admin is a gm xD

What are my hobbies/activities?:well your in luck this is my favorate part.
lets see here. i love to exercise help my friends with there problems shop like what girl doesnt. dont get me wronge it is a bad habbit xD i love to make websites and banners i love to sing model and act but my most thing i do on my
free time is i like to work at my job at elite by the way this wont interfear with my gm job if i get accepted because i take my mac book air along with me were ever i go =)

What events would i run?: i would love to run the events such as true or false and hide and seek=)

Summary of of: oo great question ! well hmm lets get started
my name is jennifer by the way you may know half of the stuff on here already
im 18 im funny outgoing FRIENDLY LOL but get on my bad side and i might just tickel torcher you =) oo i used to be a nexon gm at the age of 16 when beta but i quit when i found out what they were doing to privete server since my boyfriend is a owner of one =) i love going to places such as france tokyo asia africdaa italy flori and china by the way these are the places i have been in, and last but not least what i like to read i love to read
death note and novels =) im also fun as a butterfly that ure trying to catch =) well so long for now chao with love jennifer =)
Back to top Go down
snowfire18
Lurker

jenniferz app ftws Empty
PostSubject: Re: jenniferz app ftws   jenniferz app ftws I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:29 pm

I think you could make the text more readable by making the questions bold and the responses as normal. I also think you could work on putting punctuation between your sentences/phrases/etc. and spelling.
Back to top Go down
x3.Kiko.Babee
Troll
x3.Kiko.Babee

jenniferz app ftws Empty
PostSubject: Re: jenniferz app ftws   jenniferz app ftws I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:38 am

Pretty good.
I use to get soften by players but thats before >:3

Anyway good App. ^__^
Back to top Go down
http://kikovuong.chatango.com/fpix?kikovuong
Sponsored content

jenniferz app ftws Empty
PostSubject: Re: jenniferz app ftws   jenniferz app ftws I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

jenniferz app ftws
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum