MooNMS
You need to download all the new v75 and client updates for the server.

We are now v75 so enjoy.

https://cromoon.darkbb.com/how-to-connect-download-moonms-f15/
MooNMS
You need to download all the new v75 and client updates for the server.

We are now v75 so enjoy.

https://cromoon.darkbb.com/how-to-connect-download-moonms-f15/
MooNMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MooNMS

MooNMS Rates [10,000x / 2,000x / 2x ] Friendly GM's Perfect for people that want to just relax and level fast.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forbidden's GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Forbidden
Sociable Player

Forbidden's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Forbidden's GM Application   Forbidden's GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:53 am

Name -Chaoching

Age - 14

IGN -Forbidden

Time Zone - (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

Time Online - Usually 5+ Hrs

How long have you played Maplestory - Probably 5 years?

How long have you played Private Server - Like 1 and a half years.

How long have you played MoonMS - A little less than a month.

Past GM Experiences - I was a GM for a hamachi server once...forgot what it was called but i was also a GM for my brother's server. I also made a private server but it never went public. I kinda know how to touch Java C++ but not that much. So i have experience as a GM and some Admin experience.

Why You Think You Will Be A Good GM - I think I will be a good GM because i am sociable, active and nice. Also I am really good with people and I can solve their problems if it is solvable and i know a lot about MoonMS. I can also do events and track down hackers and also advertise.I am a really helpful person and I can train people on MoonMS. I also make MoonMS fun with a event call Scavenger Hunt. I am really responsible and I can do my job and not give anybody free stuff.

What you can do for MoonMS - I can make MoonMS more populated and I can make MoonMS a really fun place and also make it a non-hackers server. I can also suggest many things to MooN....like a Custom PQ. I can also try to make banners... because I am a fast learner but I think my banners are going to be ugly. I can probably improve the forum if i know how to edit the forum.

Email - chaocv@gmail.com

Please comment on my GM application!!
Back to top Go down
iYou
Super Veteran
iYou

Forbidden's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: fail._.   Forbidden's GM Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:52 pm

maplestorys barley been out for 4 years ._. no possible way u cud have played ms that long -_-
Back to top Go down
http://cromoon.tk/

Forbidden's GM Application
Page 1 of 1