MooNMS
You need to download all the new v75 and client updates for the server.

We are now v75 so enjoy.

https://cromoon.darkbb.com/how-to-connect-download-moonms-f15/
MooNMS
You need to download all the new v75 and client updates for the server.

We are now v75 so enjoy.

https://cromoon.darkbb.com/how-to-connect-download-moonms-f15/
MooNMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MooNMS

MooNMS Rates [10,000x / 2,000x / 2x ] Friendly GM's Perfect for people that want to just relax and level fast.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FlamezZai GM's application ^_^ :) (EDITED)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
catmel17
Lurker

FlamezZai GM's application ^_^ :) (EDITED) Empty
PostSubject: FlamezZai GM's application ^_^ :) (EDITED)   FlamezZai GM's application ^_^ :) (EDITED) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:38 am

Name: FlamezZai (in-game)

Experience: Yes, I have experience being a GM in AwesomenessMS for 2 years becuz I've been playing since the owner just starting opening the server. I also encounter maybe problems when some of the players needed help badly

Do you know how to code? uhmm... well i do know coding but I'll use it when needed. ^-^

How long have you been playing? well for this server I just started but for a Maplesea, I played for almost 2 and a half years.

How will you benefit the server? I will benefit this server by telling my mapler friends, school friends to join this wonderful server and help the other players too.

What if you best friend is hacking? I will go according by the rule the admin had given and ban him if neccesary.

Do you even have a method of catching hackers? well, I will try to lure him to a place where some gm are there and all the gm are hiding, we will catch him/her when its time. Muhahahaha!!

What if family was hacking? what family, I dun really understand but I will do what the rules said no matter what!
Back to top Go down

FlamezZai GM's application ^_^ :) (EDITED)
Page 1 of 1