MooNMS
You need to download all the new v75 and client updates for the server.

We are now v75 so enjoy.

https://cromoon.darkbb.com/how-to-connect-download-moonms-f15/
MooNMS
You need to download all the new v75 and client updates for the server.

We are now v75 so enjoy.

https://cromoon.darkbb.com/how-to-connect-download-moonms-f15/
MooNMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MooNMS

MooNMS Rates [10,000x / 2,000x / 2x ] Friendly GM's Perfect for people that want to just relax and level fast.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Oh Noes! My account is logged in when I'm not!" If you have this problem, please read inside.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Flora
Veteran
Flora

"Oh Noes! My account is logged in when I'm not!" If you have this problem, please read inside. Empty
PostSubject: "Oh Noes! My account is logged in when I'm not!" If you have this problem, please read inside.   "Oh Noes! My account is logged in when I'm not!" If you have this problem, please read inside. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:39 pm

So yesterday there had been many problems with the server. Since there had been a minute amount of events during the past few days, one of the kind GM's decided to host a trivia event for the sake of the players online. All went well during the first portion of questions. However, just as the GM was about to ask the 14th question, everybody disconnected. This was followed by a second massive disconnect, which was more fatal than the first disconnect. I, or anybody else on at the time, do not know what could have happened. When the second "crash" occured, most people were unable to access their characters; only a few were able to get on. Eventually the brave GM, one-by-one, fixed each character, and many were able to get on. Currently, it says EVERYBODY's characters are logged in- it doesn't matter what you do, you will be unable to play for the time being. Even if you fix your character via the website, you will be stuck at the login page for however long you attempt to log on. For the time being, please just go do something else, hopefully this will end sooner or later, or hopefully MooN could reset the server after he gets back from his lovely trip :]

Anyways, I hope this helps Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moan
Lurker
Moan

"Oh Noes! My account is logged in when I'm not!" If you have this problem, please read inside. Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Oh Noes! My account is logged in when I'm not!" If you have this problem, please read inside.   "Oh Noes! My account is logged in when I'm not!" If you have this problem, please read inside. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:47 pm

oh wow,i thought i was the only one that was having this problem.
thanks flora (:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/boo_cute06
Flora
Veteran
Flora

PostSubject: Re: "Oh Noes! My account is logged in when I'm not!" If you have this problem, please read inside.   "Oh Noes! My account is logged in when I'm not!" If you have this problem, please read inside. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:51 pm

Moan wrote:
thanks flora (:
Believe me, I've tried a couple times to get on the server so I'd know ;P

Last edited by Flora on Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iYou
Super Veteran
iYou

PostSubject: Re: "Oh Noes! My account is logged in when I'm not!" If you have this problem, please read inside.   "Oh Noes! My account is logged in when I'm not!" If you have this problem, please read inside. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:51 pm

ya and i think flora shud really deserve to be the next GM^^ she noes so much about the server:D
Back to top Go down
http://cromoon.tk/
Moan
Lurker
Moan

PostSubject: Re: "Oh Noes! My account is logged in when I'm not!" If you have this problem, please read inside.   "Oh Noes! My account is logged in when I'm not!" If you have this problem, please read inside. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:55 pm

Flora wrote:
Moan wrote:
thanks flora (:
i tried a couple of times too,since like,yesterday.
i thought it was my computer,because everytime i go on the site it says that the server is online.
Back to top Go down
Flora
Veteran
Flora

PostSubject: Re: "Oh Noes! My account is logged in when I'm not!" If you have this problem, please read inside.   "Oh Noes! My account is logged in when I'm not!" If you have this problem, please read inside. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:56 pm

iYou wrote:
ya and i think flora shud really deserve to be the next GM^^ she noes so much about the server:D
iYou wrote:
but i wasnt on when all the crashes started? and it says im online lol Razz
I'd actually be fine not being a GM seeing as how all the time it took to gather up 1731 Gml's would then be all for nothing D;

Also, the crash affected every account, not just the ones online. I tried to go on with another account i made previously, and it didn't work either- it jus tsaid the account was logged in :[
MooN's going to get it fixed though, he said he would try to get someone at his place to restart the server.

Moan wrote:
Flora wrote:
Moan wrote:
thanks flora (:
i tried a couple of times too,since like,yesterday.
i thought it was my computer,because everytime i go on the site it says that the server is online.

Oh well, you don't have to worry about it, MooN's gonig to get someone to restart it for him later Smile
Back to top Go down
Masquerade
Veteran
Masquerade

PostSubject: Re: "Oh Noes! My account is logged in when I'm not!" If you have this problem, please read inside.   "Oh Noes! My account is logged in when I'm not!" If you have this problem, please read inside. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:32 pm

lol
nice descriptive words there
but you could of just said it was me XD
i dont really mind what people think
Back to top Go down
Moan
Lurker
Moan

PostSubject: Re: "Oh Noes! My account is logged in when I'm not!" If you have this problem, please read inside.   "Oh Noes! My account is logged in when I'm not!" If you have this problem, please read inside. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:48 pm

is the problem fixed yet?
if so,pls make a post (:
thanks.
Back to top Go down
Masquerade
Veteran
Masquerade

PostSubject: Re: "Oh Noes! My account is logged in when I'm not!" If you have this problem, please read inside.   "Oh Noes! My account is logged in when I'm not!" If you have this problem, please read inside. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:27 pm

People should be able to log on again. Make sure you are using the correct client because there is a new client you must use to connect to the server. If you are still having trouble logging on then make a post about it and describe what happens when you try to log on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Oh Noes! My account is logged in when I'm not!" If you have this problem, please read inside.   "Oh Noes! My account is logged in when I'm not!" If you have this problem, please read inside. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Oh Noes! My account is logged in when I'm not!" If you have this problem, please read inside.
Page 1 of 1