MooNMS
You need to download all the new v75 and client updates for the server.

We are now v75 so enjoy.

https://cromoon.darkbb.com/how-to-connect-download-moonms-f15/
MooNMS
You need to download all the new v75 and client updates for the server.

We are now v75 so enjoy.

https://cromoon.darkbb.com/how-to-connect-download-moonms-f15/
MooNMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MooNMS

MooNMS Rates [10,000x / 2,000x / 2x ] Friendly GM's Perfect for people that want to just relax and level fast.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[GM App] - McIgnite

Go down 
AuthorMessage
McIgnite
Player
McIgnite

[GM App] - McIgnite Empty
PostSubject: [GM App] - McIgnite   [GM App] - McIgnite I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:38 pm

Name: Janrae Flores

Time Zone (GMT):(GMT - 07:00) Mountain Time (US and Canada)

IGN : McIgnite

Experience in GMing:I have been a Gm in 4 different server. One i have owned but has shut down because of no donations, 2 has shut down for no reason at all, and the last one the owner quit Maplestory and shut down the server for good. I also have a good set of Gm Handbook. I used this Gm hand book in all the other 4 servers and have a good feeling it may come in handy, and if there is a hand book specifically for this server i would be happy to use either of them. I have also been ranked out of the other servers the best Gm out of them because of my maturity of how i deal things with events or any trouble happening on and how responsible I am with the server to maintain the behavior of other players.

Experience in Maplestory and when you started to play: I have played Maplestory for about 3-4 years now and never enjoyed any other game so much. I played in Maple Global in got up to level 52 Cleric. Once I found out about private servers I really never stopped playing on them.

How much time you can play:
Monday to Thursday :
8:30 am - 11:30 pm.
Fridays :
8:30 am - 11:30 pm
Saturday :
8:30 am - 11:30 pm
Sundays :
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
(srry, if i can not keep up with this. I do have my own life that is outside of gaming and these times may change . But for now these will mostly stay like this because it is summer holiday and i have no vacations this summer. and for Sunday I'm a church boy, i go to church and then youth.)

Why should we pick YOU: i think you should pick me because i can take the things that are meant to be serious to be serious and the things that aren't meant to be serious not to be. I also think you should pick me because i have a really good past experience in both Maple Global and in private server and also that i can handle things even if an event is going wrong or people don't know what they are doing in a good manner. and at times i could act fun so the other players can enjoy their time at DonnyMS, but when there is a time to be serious i will act as a proper GM who follows the rules of the server. If i were to be under extreme pressure at any time in game or out i will do it as proper as possible. I will also ban those who hack or jail those who abuse other players with no hesitations at all. Also i think you should pick me because i can handle most situations that can be stressful and deal with the people who have questions about the server and with the people who are being rude to other players. I am also capable to work with a person who is arguing with me in the most best manner i can be in, and still manage the player to be happy and enjoy their time mapleing. That i would try my best to benefit this server, listen to both sides of an story that they are arguing about and decide on the facts witnesses have or they have. I also will try in the best mannerly way to help players and keep the rules of the server to be listened too, and if not listened to i will jail them for a number of days according to how many rules they broke.

You may add me on msn or contact me with this e-mail, pinoy_369@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down

[GM App] - McIgnite
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MooNMS :: [GM] APP's-
Jump to: