MooNMS
You need to download all the new v75 and client updates for the server.

We are now v75 so enjoy.

https://cromoon.darkbb.com/how-to-connect-download-moonms-f15/
MooNMS
You need to download all the new v75 and client updates for the server.

We are now v75 so enjoy.

https://cromoon.darkbb.com/how-to-connect-download-moonms-f15/
MooNMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MooNMS

MooNMS Rates [10,000x / 2,000x / 2x ] Friendly GM's Perfect for people that want to just relax and level fast.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fastest/Meso Profitable way to 200!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Senpai
Player

Fastest/Meso Profitable way to 200!!! Empty
PostSubject: Fastest/Meso Profitable way to 200!!!   Fastest/Meso Profitable way to 200!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:49 am

In color(like kiko wants Laughing )

What you do is go to ludi, talk to nana and buy how ever many Silver Slim Summoning sacks you can buy with your cash, 9mil each. Now go to a map where they dont stray away far, then kill and loot the cash, they usually drop 5-15mil per drop so you can earn big cash I have already made 100mil profit which gives me extra 11 slimes Smile, you can rb in under 10 minutes if you click fast on bags!!!
Back to top Go down
Flora
Veteran
Flora

PostSubject: Re: Fastest/Meso Profitable way to 200!!!   Fastest/Meso Profitable way to 200!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:58 am

Honestly, don't do this. You'll get autobanned like Senpai did. As far as I know, this is a glitch. As tempting as it may be, please don't use any of the bags for now. Even I was tempted to used them (thankfull nx slime bags don't autoban like the silver slimes do ^^Wink
So to be concise, the best way to train is at skelegons. After 238 rebirths, skeles is still the best map to train at, especially the ones in the fm rooms Wink
Back to top Go down
Senpai
Player

PostSubject: Re: Fastest/Meso Profitable way to 200!!!   Fastest/Meso Profitable way to 200!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:13 am

If I had known, someone in guild told me about summoning bags in ludi, I am sorry to anyone else who have been banned because of this, this sucks really bad. Why is their summon bag for sale though?
Back to top Go down
mapleauditor
Player
mapleauditor

PostSubject: Re: Fastest/Meso Profitable way to 200!!!   Fastest/Meso Profitable way to 200!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:57 am

I think that the glitch had not been fixed, and the gm forgot to remove them... However, the sacks were working fine 3 days ago as i summoned some monsters. By the way, this is not to encourage people to summon more and get banned... it is just my experience
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fastest/Meso Profitable way to 200!!!   Fastest/Meso Profitable way to 200!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fastest/Meso Profitable way to 200!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MooNMS :: Guides / Questions-
Jump to: