MooNMS
You need to download all the new v75 and client updates for the server.

We are now v75 so enjoy.

https://cromoon.darkbb.com/how-to-connect-download-moonms-f15/
MooNMS
You need to download all the new v75 and client updates for the server.

We are now v75 so enjoy.

https://cromoon.darkbb.com/how-to-connect-download-moonms-f15/
MooNMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MooNMS

MooNMS Rates [10,000x / 2,000x / 2x ] Friendly GM's Perfect for people that want to just relax and level fast.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GM Application - Source

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Source
Lurker

GM Application - Source Empty
PostSubject: GM Application - Source   GM Application - Source I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:37 pm

Name:
Johnny Chang

Contact E-mail/MSN Messenger:
johnny.chang_343@yahoo.com
johnnychang343@live.com
AIM: johnnychang343

Time Zone (GMT -what or +what):
GMT -8:00, otherwise known as the Pacific Time Zone, or PST.

Why you want to be a GM?:
To improve upon this server. In other words, to make it bigger, better, and more secure. I have been a GM for UnderStory, TropiXstorY, and another few minor ones, including KillerMS. I was constantly typing "!cheaters", asking if anyone needed help, and hosting major events, enjoyed by all. My time online would be unrestricted after my classes. I will devote most, if not all, of my time to MoonMS, while learning C++ and Java. That's time to help members, have fun, and most of all, learn. I also believe this is a wonderful server, and it will succeed. I have experience with different packs, GM commands, custom servers, and more. Grammar reflects a lot about oneself, and I make it a priority to speak as a representative for the server. I try to be as professional as I can, without destroying my morals and my values.

How are you going to benefit us?:
As said above, I'd be on for a lengthy period of time each day. That gives me time to help numerous players, do my job, and learn, as well as meeting new people and making friends. I'm bent on catching as many hackers as possible. I'm more of a logical mind(INTJ as my Myers-Briggs score, then the same definition for my result in Pythagorean Numerology. As well as the regurgitated thing in my IQ score.) than anything, except around my friends, and even that depends on their personality. This means I think my decisions through before I do them, and I plan, rather than act on impulse. I believe this gives me a good characteristic to be a fantastic GM. With experience comes responsibility, knowledge, and familiarity, and I can implement everything I know, have, and do to become an outstanding character that makes this server shine brighter. As well as being professional, responsible, and technology and computer literate, I can provide my capabilities wonderfully, and easily to benefit the server in a great way, and it signals my dedication to this server. I also believe donations are a good way to recover server costs, and upgrade servers. I've also given "MooN" donor plans.

What makes you better than the others?:
I believe I'm extremely mature for my age, and am usually unaffected by bias. I have experience securing a server, as well as its place on the top 25. I've also had experience being a GM. Being a natural-born leader when called upon, I can make marvelous decisions when needed. I'm respectful of those around me, and I believe in a cause-and-effect mind. I will not hesitate to enforce punishments to those that deserve it, and am not rude. I think things through before I talk, and I choose my words carefully. Practicality has a place of high value in my mental hierarchy, and so I practice that, continually, and enthusiastically.

Any additional information you want to tell us?:
It's been stated I hang around adults a lot more than those of my age, since I can talk with them about things that interest me, such as the future of technology, governments all around the globe, science, math, and politics. Also, I'm fond of discussing financial and mental investments with adults, as well.
I believe I'm in juxtaposition with many young adults.
I'm considered a techie by all I am around, and am majoring in EE in college. I'll get an internship at a Technical Support center around my area when I turn sixteen. I enjoy Science, Mathematics, and Literature.
I'm capable of Speed Reading. I use it in school. I read a lot, though I prefer Leisure Reading more than anything, I constantly have to utilize this skill in just about every area.
I'm serious when needs be, albeit being humorous and a fun-loving creature around my friends.
Why I choose 343 as my favorite number?
It's 7x7x7.
(3 + 4)^3 = 343.
It's a rather nice number to play with.
Back to top Go down
MooNxCro
Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MooNxCro

GM Application - Source Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application - Source   GM Application - Source I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:39 pm

Hehehe I bet its just killing you to know my response but im not gonna tell ya:affraid: . xD We will see where the future will take us. Smile lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://cromoon.darkbb.com

GM Application - Source
Page 1 of 1