MooNMS
You need to download all the new v75 and client updates for the server.

We are now v75 so enjoy.

https://cromoon.darkbb.com/how-to-connect-download-moonms-f15/
MooNMS
You need to download all the new v75 and client updates for the server.

We are now v75 so enjoy.

https://cromoon.darkbb.com/how-to-connect-download-moonms-f15/
MooNMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MooNMS

MooNMS Rates [10,000x / 2,000x / 2x ] Friendly GM's Perfect for people that want to just relax and level fast.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some good suggestions (you should really read)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DoomPL
Lurker

Some good suggestions (you should really read) Empty
PostSubject: Some good suggestions (you should really read)   Some good suggestions (you should really read) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:14 am

I started playing today (July 6th 2009) and it is one of the best servers i played and i played dozens, possibly a hundred, of different servers.
But with all servers, there are flaws and mistakes. Well not flaws as much as boredom brought out because of a lack of interesting things.
Here are some things to do to improve.

1. More events. Simple as that.
2. A jump quest NPC. (NPC that takes you to a jump quest map and after you finish [insert number here] maps you get a reward, such as GML or good items)
3. FM 2+ summoner, whats wrong with it? Nothing exept the number of monster it summons. 2 is good for bosses but what about SilverSlimes? I want to summon more than 2. And you could add more monsters like snowman, golden slimes, and others.
4. Lower the price of "@trade" items, 25GML for a Friggin' Omok set? GEEZ
5. Add more items to "@trade", there's not alot of choice. Like 5 BowTies, 10 Omok Sets, and some other stuff..... kind of boring.
6.Add FM monsters. (Fill each FM with a different monster... like FM21/22)
7. This one is ridiculus and will most likely never get done but how about special events that reward a mapler with being a GM for a day. It would be fun to have all the commands of a GM (well maybe not all but most) for atleast a day.

Well, what do you think?
-TheJudgement
Back to top Go down
Flora
Veteran
Flora

PostSubject: Re: Some good suggestions (you should really read)   Some good suggestions (you should really read) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:35 am

DoomPL wrote:
I started playing today (July 6th 2009) and it is one of the best servers i played and i played dozens, possibly a hundred, of different servers.
But with all servers, there are flaws and mistakes. Well not flaws as much as boredom brought out because of a lack of interesting things.
Here are some things to do to improve.

1. More events. Simple as that.
2. A jump quest NPC. (NPC that takes you to a jump quest map and after you finish [insert number here] maps you get a reward, such as GML or good items)
3. FM 2+ summoner, whats wrong with it? Nothing exept the number of monster it summons. 2 is good for bosses but what about SilverSlimes? I want to summon more than 2. And you could add more monsters like snowman, golden slimes, and others.
4. Lower the price of "@trade" items, 25GML for a Friggin' Omok set? GEEZ
5. Add more items to "@trade", there's not alot of choice. Like 5 BowTies, 10 Omok Sets, and some other stuff..... kind of boring.
6.Add FM monsters. (Fill each FM with a different monster... like FM21/22)
7. This one is ridiculus and will most likely never get done but how about special events that reward a mapler with being a GM for a day. It would be fun to have all the commands of a GM (well maybe not all but most) for atleast a day.

Well, what do you think?
-TheJudgement

1. Not every GM is currently active. Typically we have lots of events; we're all dead from the fourth of July. Wink
2. 90% of the events are jump quests so that's not necessary.
3. The current monsters are good. The reason why it's only 2 is to prevent abuse. Also, the FM entrance auto-spawns Silver slimes often.
4. Gml is very easy to earn, You just need to be patient. Also, if you don't like the prices, just win an event or get 1-3rd in a jump quest and ask for an item from there.
5. The items are rather interesting. If you scrutinized it, you'd have seen nx shoes, some cwk weapons, and masks. If you don't like the items, just go win some events then.
6. I believe we tried that before.
7. That will just lead to abuse of powers, unless they were made Lv 2 gm's.
Back to top Go down
AzNPawl
Super Asian Ninja Co-Administrator
AzNPawl

PostSubject: Re: Some good suggestions (you should really read)   Some good suggestions (you should really read) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:39 am

Well said Flora :]

And yes, we do actually host alot of events, since Masquerade, Kiko, and AzNPawl are on very frequently(not always the same time), there may be up to 1-4 events a day. Varies though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/aznispolly
Smarti3s
Player

PostSubject: Re: Some good suggestions (you should really read)   Some good suggestions (you should really read) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:49 am

agreed. Plus, you just joined. Do you think you can get everything on your first day!?
Back to top Go down
Flora
Veteran
Flora

PostSubject: Re: Some good suggestions (you should really read)   Some good suggestions (you should really read) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:53 am

Smarti3s wrote:
agreed. Plus, you just joined. Do you think you can get everything on your first day!?
Cut him some slack, it's his first day here, you can't just criticize him because of it.
Back to top Go down
Smarti3s
Player

PostSubject: Re: Some good suggestions (you should really read)   Some good suggestions (you should really read) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:42 am

im not trying to criticize. All I am trying to say is that its not easy to get most things in a day because you need to try everything first and see what's its like. Its my first day here too you know... and on the forums. Cut me some slack. There are nicer ways then "its his first day. Cut him some slack" Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
AzNPawl
AzNPawl

PostSubject: Re: Some good suggestions (you should really read)   Some good suggestions (you should really read) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:49 am

Smarti3s wrote:
im not trying to criticize. All I am trying to say is that its not easy to get most things in a day because you need to try everything first and see what's its like. Its my first day here too you know... and on the forums. Cut me some slack. There are nicer ways then "its his first day. Cut him some slack" Rolling Eyes

I think you misunderstood Flora, she was telling the other guy to cut you some slack because he was bashing on you when it's your first day playing this server.

She was defending you, not insulting you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/aznispolly
Smarti3s
Player

PostSubject: Re: Some good suggestions (you should really read)   Some good suggestions (you should really read) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:11 pm

im confused with what your saying xS
Back to top Go down
iYou
Super Veteran
iYou

PostSubject: Re: Some good suggestions (you should really read)   Some good suggestions (you should really read) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:58 pm

Plus for the golden slimes, these slimes drop "Rare" types of nx not available in cashshop...
like the
Veamoth Wig
(and idk if it r theese 2)
Glowy Paterned Hat
And Glowy Smiley Cap
Back to top Go down
http://cromoon.tk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some good suggestions (you should really read)   Some good suggestions (you should really read) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some good suggestions (you should really read)
Page 1 of 1