MooNMS
You need to download all the new v75 and client updates for the server.

We are now v75 so enjoy.

https://cromoon.darkbb.com/how-to-connect-download-moonms-f15/
MooNMS
You need to download all the new v75 and client updates for the server.

We are now v75 so enjoy.

https://cromoon.darkbb.com/how-to-connect-download-moonms-f15/
MooNMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MooNMS

MooNMS Rates [10,000x / 2,000x / 2x ] Friendly GM's Perfect for people that want to just relax and level fast.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A LOT OF SUGGESTIONS!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cookie<3
Lurker

A LOT OF SUGGESTIONS! Empty
PostSubject: A LOT OF SUGGESTIONS!   A LOT OF SUGGESTIONS! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:50 pm

Server lag... (Sucks) How can we solve it and what is the problem?

Reasons why there might be server lag is due to the RAM on your computer. RAM is random access memory and its like memory etc..
  • You could also delete some useless things on your computer which could actually help you gain back some memory.
    Some other things you can do is hmm... you can pay money to let others host the server.
    Yeah.. Thats all I have there..

Donations: How do I raise money if I were to let someone else host the server? (VPS) Check out www.vps.com
  • I remember in some of my private servers, they gave out like points for donating. Make it more SHOWABLE. Add an area of both websites and add a "donation" section and show them some items they may get.
    In my private server, we used to give out any item scrolled with no upgrade space. (GM scrolling) That could be 1 donation point.
    You can also do like $1 for 1 donation point and some maps where normal members cannot go to.
    You can also make a Donation map where only GMs and donators may enter. Like some monsters that donators may summon in that map such as Zakum, Horntail, etc..
    You can restrict some benefits we may have now and correct them. For example, we could take out some of our normal commands and let only GMs and Donators be able to do it.
    I remember my old private server where they were advertisements. Whenever you entered the link, there were advertisements and you would then press "Skip page." Thats a very easy way to get money!
    You can also make like 1 GML given if you vote for the server. There should be a link you click where you vote for the server and you receive 1 GML.
    You can also create a website where you have to vote to enter the website. The people who have voted may enter, but non-voters may not. If you voted long ago, you should still be able to enter.

Some of us constantly use the avatar smega even if it lags! Something must be done!
  • The 1 and only way you limit the avatar smega uses is to INCREASE the avatar smega MASSIVELY. Just take it out and when you do @trade, it should be put there. Also, when you enter cash shop and try to buy avatar smega, you should remove that or change the price (which i think is illegal and if Nexon finds out it could be dangerous) of the Avatar smega. (JUST CHANGE THE PRICE AND REMOVE FROM CS)

Time duration? Time duration should be removed! (Snipe's time duration not removed)
  • Personally, I think the time duration should be removed because its really annoying where you really want to use the skill, but you cant. For example, when you use genesis, you usually use infinity to not lose any MP. There is a time duration for infinity which is really annoying because then you will lose a lot of MP. (Especially if you didnt rebirth yet and this is your first job.)

What should we do about getting more people on forums?
  • I absolutely LOVE Pawl's decision of making a fashion show! Especially in Forums! This will definitely help motivate many of our fellow players to join the Forums!
    We should try to make more forum events.
    Forum events are fun, convienent, and simple!
    We can also give out little prizes to others such as 1 GML or 1 White scroll for people who register and join. (Only for new people who come in)

What can we do to make others report hackers?
  • We can make everyone post a ss of a hacker if they see one. There could be like a reward system to help our fellow players help join in the fun of catching hackers by giving them something simple such as a GML or 2 GMLs. Yeah... Thats basically it..
Back to top Go down
Legacy
Veteran
Legacy

PostSubject: lol   A LOT OF SUGGESTIONS! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:53 am

that is alot and i agree with all of them
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/afghanballer911
cookie<3
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: A LOT OF SUGGESTIONS!   A LOT OF SUGGESTIONS! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:34 am

Legacy wrote:
that is alot and i agree with all of them
Ty lol xD
Back to top Go down
AzNPawl
Super Asian Ninja Co-Administrator
Super Asian Ninja Co-Administrator
AzNPawl

PostSubject: Re: A LOT OF SUGGESTIONS!   A LOT OF SUGGESTIONS! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:37 pm

Server lag... (Sucks) How can we solve it and what is the problem?
I'm almost positive that the laptop that the server is run on has barely anything else on it except the necessities seeing as how Colten has 3 laptops.

Also, paying for a real host would cost monthly and he doesn't have any money for that.

Donations: How do I raise money if I were to let someone else host the server? (VPS) Check out
The unfair advantage that donators recieve could pose a problem because not everyone can donate. Also, donations are supposed to be exactly that, donations. Not something used to bribe for an advantage over other players.

The advertisements is a good idea though.

Some of us constantly use the avatar smega even if it lags! Something must be done!
You could have just said that Avatar smegas to be removed o-o. But some of us have already discussed this.

Time duration? Time duration should be removed! (Snipe's time duration not removed)
The delays on skills are there for a reason. If the duration for Infinity was removed, then there would be no reason to use potions.

If we removed the delay time now, it would be unfair to the 2500+ people who already had to endure it and it's not really needed anyways since potions cost 1 meso each.

What should we do about getting more people on forums?
That's exactly what I was trying to do with the Fashion Show event :] We have about 2500 accounts made but not even 120 accounts on the forums.

What can we do to make others report hackers?
This seems like a good idea, I'll bring it up with the others.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/aznispolly
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A LOT OF SUGGESTIONS!   A LOT OF SUGGESTIONS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A LOT OF SUGGESTIONS!
Page 1 of 1