MooNMS
You need to download all the new v75 and client updates for the server.

We are now v75 so enjoy.

https://cromoon.darkbb.com/how-to-connect-download-moonms-f15/
MooNMS
You need to download all the new v75 and client updates for the server.

We are now v75 so enjoy.

https://cromoon.darkbb.com/how-to-connect-download-moonms-f15/
MooNMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MooNMS

MooNMS Rates [10,000x / 2,000x / 2x ] Friendly GM's Perfect for people that want to just relax and level fast.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~[GM]~ Application Cookie

Go down 
+3
Flora
x3.Kiko.Babee
cookie<3
7 posters
AuthorMessage
cookie<3
Lurker

~[GM]~ Application Cookie Empty
PostSubject: ~[GM]~ Application Cookie   ~[GM]~ Application Cookie I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:49 pm

[Who you are]
Hm... There is nothing much to know about me.. My name is Shirley.. And I am 17. xD I live in the U.S. In New York.

[What your capable of doing]
What I am capable of doing is hacking.. I can hack and send you viruses and easily obtain your IP address and send a virus to it. Which will shut down your computer forever. (Or you can get it fixed which costs around 200 or 300 dollars.) I also know how to Java Code. I can help code if needed. I also have a lot of experience in many other servers. I know some suggestions that may be needed to help the server. I really think my suggestions would help this server. For example, many servers have advertisement (Not really HUGE advertisement that covers the whole page) but advertisement that will help gain the server some money to prevent the server from lagging so much. Without lag, this server would definitely be the first server that I would ABSOLUTELY love. I am also capable of making many new things work with a new repack with CPQ, alliance, and many more other cool things. (My friend uses the repack and his server pwns, but a person named Llyod from Nexon asked for all the members names for the private server and they were being sued.. etc.. long story...)

[How long have you been working with Private Servers]
I have been working for many private servers and I have actually started playing on Odin and continued to move on to other private servers. Some private servers I have played are xDreamerMS, ForeverMS, AceStoryMS, OdinMS, xProjectMS and MSDiego (shut down after a while), and a lot more but I may have forgetten the names to it.. =(
[Why you want to be a Game Master] The main reason I want to be a GM is to help other people. Some people I want to help are people who just started with private servers and make them feel welcome. Some other things I want to do is to make this private server to have 0% hackers. I can also help create an autoban which would ban all hackers easily. Some other reasons I may want to be a GM is to make this server less laggy and more fun!

[Extra Information]
Here are some screenies of me beinging a GM. xD ~[GM]~ Application Cookie Maple0102 ~[GM]~ Application Cookie Maple0155 ~[GM]~ Application Cookie Maple0002 ~[GM]~ Application Cookie GMapp

Last edited by cookie<3 on Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
cookie<3
Lurker

PostSubject: Err.. Help?   ~[GM]~ Application Cookie I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:53 pm

How come no one commented on my GM application??
Back to top Go down
x3.Kiko.Babee
Troll
x3.Kiko.Babee

PostSubject: Re: ~[GM]~ Application Cookie   ~[GM]~ Application Cookie I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:56 pm

Maybe you should add a little more information & less screenshots.
Like I mentioned to Kate before on her application that screenies arn't going to affect it.
Back to top Go down
http://kikovuong.chatango.com/fpix?kikovuong
Flora
Veteran
Flora

PostSubject: Re: ~[GM]~ Application Cookie   ~[GM]~ Application Cookie I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:24 pm

I agree with what Kiko said,
oh and I don't really think the last screenshot adds and significance...
I think it adds a negative aspect to your application... o_o
Having another GM insult you doesn't really make that well of an impression... o.o
Back to top Go down
Jessie
Super Veteran
Jessie

PostSubject: Re: ~[GM]~ Application Cookie   ~[GM]~ Application Cookie I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:25 pm

riku?!?!?! o-o that bitch made a server?!????!!! TT-TT -mayb his not the one i'm talkin about Razz- okay..im sry for calling riku a bitch he WAS my best frnd lolol o-o
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/rainx3ily
x3.Kiko.Babee
Troll
x3.Kiko.Babee

PostSubject: Re: ~[GM]~ Application Cookie   ~[GM]~ Application Cookie I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:27 pm

Seems to me that the server you used to be in GM has alot of rude players.
If you noticed the big chatlog. o.o
Back to top Go down
Legacy
Veteran
Legacy

PostSubject: Re: ~[GM]~ Application Cookie   ~[GM]~ Application Cookie I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:23 am

cookie<3 wrote:
How come no one commented on my GM application??

nobody comments mine ='(
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/afghanballer911
Masquerade
Veteran
Masquerade

PostSubject: Re: ~[GM]~ Application Cookie   ~[GM]~ Application Cookie I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:50 am

That's because you're not really suppose to comment on GM Applications. Its not like comments gives you any better chances.
Back to top Go down
cookie<3
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: ~[GM]~ Application Cookie   ~[GM]~ Application Cookie I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:12 am

Rainx3 wrote:
riku?!?!?! o-o that bitch made a server?!????!!! TT-TT -mayb his not the one i'm talkin about Razz- okay..im sry for calling riku a bitch he WAS my best frnd lolol o-o
Err. Was his real name Horacio.? Cuz he's real nice to me and he helps me with everything. His ign was Akira and ililrikux3. Was iit him?
Back to top Go down
Jessie
Super Veteran
Jessie

PostSubject: Re: ~[GM]~ Application Cookie   ~[GM]~ Application Cookie I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:13 pm

cookie<3 wrote:
Rainx3 wrote:
Err. Was his real name Horacio.? Cuz he's real nice to me and he helps me with everything. His ign was Akira and ililrikux3. Was iit him?
oh YEAH!!! his name was horacio!!!!! >;O!!!!!!!
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that stupid dumb shit!~!~!!!~!~~!!! >;O
amma show that dumbo who am i!! Evil or Very Mad
[there is a chance his not him..] well hope so
>;O -runs- randomly >.>
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/rainx3ily
x3.Kiko.Babee
Troll
x3.Kiko.Babee

PostSubject: Re: ~[GM]~ Application Cookie   ~[GM]~ Application Cookie I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:44 pm

Wow you guys seem to know this Horacio guy as the baad guy O.O
Back to top Go down
aqua484
Player
aqua484

PostSubject: Yooo   ~[GM]~ Application Cookie I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:59 pm

Hey i live in new york also do u live in one of the in brooklyn or something i live in long island.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~[GM]~ Application Cookie   ~[GM]~ Application Cookie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~[GM]~ Application Cookie
Page 1 of 1