MooNMS
You need to download all the new v75 and client updates for the server.

We are now v75 so enjoy.

https://cromoon.darkbb.com/how-to-connect-download-moonms-f15/
MooNMS
You need to download all the new v75 and client updates for the server.

We are now v75 so enjoy.

https://cromoon.darkbb.com/how-to-connect-download-moonms-f15/
MooNMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MooNMS

MooNMS Rates [10,000x / 2,000x / 2x ] Friendly GM's Perfect for people that want to just relax and level fast.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hanaa's GM Application

Go down 
3 posters

Do you think I should be a GM?
Of Course!
Hanaa's GM Application I_vote_lcap0%Hanaa's GM Application I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Never!
Hanaa's GM Application I_vote_lcap50%Hanaa's GM Application I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Maybe...
Hanaa's GM Application I_vote_lcap25%Hanaa's GM Application I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
I don't know...
Hanaa's GM Application I_vote_lcap25%Hanaa's GM Application I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Smarti3s
Player

Hanaa's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Hanaa's GM Application   Hanaa's GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:30 pm

Here is my app:

[Who you are]: My name is Hanna Choi. I am 14 years old. I am a female and live in Pacific Time Zone. Very active, skinny according to everyone, love sports, patient, loyal, trustworthy, honest.

[What your capable of doing] Well. I can do some stuff. I can play with little kids to make them happy. I am honest, trustworthy, keep promises, and loyal. I can't code sadly. I know about flash and can do some animations. I can make banners with bannedstory. I know some computer stuff because my dad is an electronic engineer. I'd show you project from this year but It's on my school laptop... it was about the digestive system

[How long have you been working with Private Servers] Well I think about since last November or March or April. Not really shure but one of those 3 months so almost a year or a year.

[Why you want to be a Game Master] I want to help the server because I think this server deserves a lot. I'll vote every 12 hours, help others, host events, be active, make banners, welcome new members, and ban hackers to make the game fair. I also love making new friends. I socialize a lot lol XD. This way, a lot of people can join. I can also make videos of this server as well. I just hope to be able to become a GM because this would be my first time, (yeah I know it sux), but if every server expects a professional GM, they'll never get the chance to become one. I am also nice and helpful.

[Extra Information]

Hm. I am Korean? I am a straight A student, wish I was a straight A+ student lol. Some of my favorite things are knitting, friendship bracelets, I want to learn how to bead loom and crochet. I kinda like drawing manga but I suck at it, I've only made 1 good one and everytime when I try making a bad one, it turns out good lol. So if some1 can teach me, that'd be great Very Happy. I don't care about clothes really, casual is what I like. As I said before, I am Very active, skinny according to everyone, love sports, patient, loyal, trustworthy, honest. I like to run I guess. My P.E. teacher wants me to join Crosscountry and Track but I live about 20 min away from school so we have to wake up early. I'm quiet in school but noisy and crazy outside lol xD. I am nice and helpful but kinda can get offended easily, I have to admit. I'm fun to be around 2.

[What will you do if you find a hacker? Use details.] If i find a hacker, I will make sure the person is a hacker then ban him as soon as possible because they could lag the server or make it crash, I think, my friends told me that anyway. For me, it's really easy to find a hacker because they are usually in the FM. Then, I just ban them. Not jail, but ban.

[What will you do if people beg you for an event? Use details.] As the rules say, if anyone begs a GM for an item, event, etc., it will not be provided. Considering the fact that we aren't storage carriers for the players or just host events whenever they want because its mostly for themselves not for a lot of other people

[What will you do if two or more people have an issue at the same time? Use details.] If I see that, I'll tell them to calm down and just work it out. Or give them a time out, lol, jk xD. But they have to work it out and if they don't, I'll talk to them instead each, one at a time, to hear their side of a story. If neither tells the truth, I can get a witness? Lol. But if it's something about fiting in the FM room and ksing. Ksing is rude and we don't allow it I believe. I will tell the 2nd person or the Kser to get out and let them train. If they lie to me or don't listen (i can tell if they lie or not), I would most likely jail them, but not forever, just for a bit so they don't KS for a while.

[What are you suppose to do before banning someone?] Make sure that they are a hacker or deserve to be banned. It wouldn't be fair to those who are accused and innocent. Because sometimes they could be banned because it was a glitch that appeared to another person's screen and they thought that it was a hack. But yes, that's what I'd do. Make sure they are a hacker or deserve to be banned so this server can be more fair for those who want to have fun in this server.

Last edited by Smarti3s on Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
x3.Kiko.Babee
Troll
x3.Kiko.Babee

PostSubject: Re: Hanaa's GM Application   Hanaa's GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:40 am

It be a bit better application if you add some more detail ^__^
*But not too much!*
Back to top Go down
http://kikovuong.chatango.com/fpix?kikovuong
Smarti3s
Player

PostSubject: Re: Hanaa's GM Application   Hanaa's GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:46 pm

lol ok. My previous GM application was too long so I tried to go down
Back to top Go down
Legacy
Veteran
Legacy

PostSubject: pie is good   Hanaa's GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:48 pm

Lol i was the only 1 that voted on the poll XD
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/afghanballer911
Smarti3s
Player

PostSubject: Re: Hanaa's GM Application   Hanaa's GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:37 pm

lol thanks. The poll is just there to see how i am doin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanaa's GM Application   Hanaa's GM Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanaa's GM Application
Page 1 of 1