MooNMS
You need to download all the new v75 and client updates for the server.

We are now v75 so enjoy.

https://cromoon.darkbb.com/how-to-connect-download-moonms-f15/
MooNMS
You need to download all the new v75 and client updates for the server.

We are now v75 so enjoy.

https://cromoon.darkbb.com/how-to-connect-download-moonms-f15/
MooNMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MooNMS

MooNMS Rates [10,000x / 2,000x / 2x ] Friendly GM's Perfect for people that want to just relax and level fast.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daedr's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daedr
Super Veteran

Daedr's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Daedr's GM Application   Daedr's GM Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:05 pm

IGN: Daedr

Oh, why I didn\'t see you there. If you must know, this is my GM App.

I am active in game and currently have max stats in one stat. Although I am not the best player in the server. But I have a GM hat and great ideas for the server. If you ever decide to make a PvP channel, I can moderate it for you. I would be a great addition to the MooN team. I have great knowledge of the game and have been playing right before beta. You can thank Ellis for that. I have been a GM before and I am a fair but just ruler. This is by far the best server I have ever been on and I would love to help it. I am already helping with decisions about the server, if I became a GM, all it could do is help this server.

I am also the very first member of the guild Blue. I love this game and I hope to contribut to it.

I live in East Texas like MooN, I dont know why that would matter, but I would probably be a able to help moon more in that sence because of our time zone. I have been helping people in the server. If you pick me, you wont be disappointed.

By the way, call me Gavin.

Last edited by Daedr on Fri May 29, 2009 11:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Daedr's GM Application
Page 1 of 1