MooNMS
You need to download all the new v75 and client updates for the server.

We are now v75 so enjoy.

https://cromoon.darkbb.com/how-to-connect-download-moonms-f15/
MooNMS
You need to download all the new v75 and client updates for the server.

We are now v75 so enjoy.

https://cromoon.darkbb.com/how-to-connect-download-moonms-f15/
MooNMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MooNMS

MooNMS Rates [10,000x / 2,000x / 2x ] Friendly GM's Perfect for people that want to just relax and level fast.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

iYou's GM Application[and improved;p]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iYou
Super Veteran
iYou

iYou's GM Application[and improved;p] Empty
PostSubject: iYou's GM Application[and improved;p]   iYou's GM Application[and improved;p] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:50 pm

[Who you are]
My name is Chris, turned 16 on Nov. 20th. I like to play basketball, im good at school(I guess) and I can be funny a lot of times, but I can be really serious when the issue becomes a REAL problem.

[What your capable of doing]
Well, i'm not good with your average "techy" stuff. I don't code or, do Graphic designs, wz editing any of that. One of the main reasons I might not get accepted;P. I'm just good with helping everyone with their problems. I could host any event I wanted to( or if gave permission) and make people want to stay not leave, and possibly bring more people to the server. Since the server had its all new restart, or Refresh, and everything is possibly wiped, I was probably the 3rd or 5th person here from the refreshing thing. And I could help more, and more new people who join. If they actually NEED help.

[How long have you been working with Private Servers]
Well, I have been with GMS for about a year, possibly a year and a half now, considering I went back to GMS after the server went down. I have been with Private servers for the rest of that time so. GMS a year, PServers 3years. simple enough right?

[Why you want to be a Game Master]
I want to be a Game Master because, I have been in this server for a LONG time. Counting the before server went down. And I have learned a lot about the server during the way. I've met new and good friends to. I'm good with making all new friends and helping them in a time of help. And since the server is new and back up, Ill get to learn more about it.

[Extra Information]
Well my email is chrisxrox33@yahoo.com , you can email me if you want. o-o
I have 2 youtube accounts, iYouOver9000(cant log on to that on) and xxomfgnubxx (i always go here)

[What will you do if you find a hacker? Use details.]
Well, If I see someone saying theres a hacker, or I randomly do !cheaters, I look through the cheaters list and I goto hide and I stalk em until I have proof he/she is hacking. I take a couple of screen shots for hard-core proof. and then !ban <Username> .

[What will you do if people beg you for an event? Use details.]

Like a GM did this before when people begged for an event. He would delay the event for an hour and if people still asked, another hour of delay. [I think you know what GM im talking about(Masquerade R.I.P.) );

[What will you do if two or more people have an issue at the same time? Use details.]
I'd take it slow and ask each of them, individually, and ask them their problem. After that I'll take care of one persons problem slowly and patiently. If the other user has a problem with waiting, and throws a fit, I ignore him and tell him "This is what you get for being un-patient."

[What are you suppose to do before banning someone?]
Well, Before banning them, I would at least ask some user's if they had seen the hacker hacking, they say yes, id track him/her in hide, take Screen Shots of the hacker hacking, and
boom... Banhammah!
_________________________________________________________________________________
Well, Thank you for reading my GM application! Please tell me if there is anything wrong with it and I will fix the mistake!
Chris~
Back to top Go down
http://cromoon.tk/
iBaka
Sociable Player
iBaka

PostSubject: Re: iYou's GM Application[and improved;p]   iYou's GM Application[and improved;p] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:00 am

I see a big mistake. You forgot ur whole application. (Didn't read it at all)
Back to top Go down
Jessie
Super Veteran
Jessie

PostSubject: Re: iYou's GM Application[and improved;p]   iYou's GM Application[and improved;p] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:55 am

Pathetic;BakA.

Nice app chris. C:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/rainx3ily
iBaka
Sociable Player
iBaka

PostSubject: Re: iYou's GM Application[and improved;p]   iYou's GM Application[and improved;p] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 7:10 am

Yea I know that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iYou's GM Application[and improved;p]   iYou's GM Application[and improved;p] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iYou's GM Application[and improved;p]
Page 1 of 1