MooNMS
You need to download all the new v75 and client updates for the server.

We are now v75 so enjoy.

https://cromoon.darkbb.com/how-to-connect-download-moonms-f15/
MooNMS
You need to download all the new v75 and client updates for the server.

We are now v75 so enjoy.

https://cromoon.darkbb.com/how-to-connect-download-moonms-f15/
MooNMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MooNMS

MooNMS Rates [10,000x / 2,000x / 2x ] Friendly GM's Perfect for people that want to just relax and level fast.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my gm application (: ~anne

Go down 
AuthorMessage
robin1919
Lurker

my gm application (: ~anne Empty
PostSubject: my gm application (: ~anne   my gm application (: ~anne I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:06 pm

hope you'll like it Smile

hi my name is anne
my ign is anne

Experience: sadly, i don't have any experience as a being gm and i would like to try it. but i played maplestory for 4 years now. i also play in other servers like voidms, rockyms, fishms and others. haha

Proof of Experience: sorry any experience being a gm

TimeZone:(GMT) pacific time (+Cool

Why Should I join the GM team: i want to be gm to help people.

What you Think you Can Do To Help the Server?

1. I do not abuse GM Powers as it can seriously harm the server and make those players quit.

2. I'll help players to be confident and thrive in whatever they do.

3. I'm from US ( GMT+8 ) and sometimes there aren't any GMs online and when those players need help they need to wait for another day.

4. I take my job as a GM seriously and I always carry out my GM duties as a professional. I only ban if somebody deliberately breaks the rules.

5. I like being friendly with everyone but there is a time to be strict.

6. I will show new comer's who need help around if they need and also make them feel safe in the community.

7. I will make the server become hacker-free and the players stay in a peace and safe enviroment.

8. I do not get mad at anything and I'm always cheerful.

9. If the players feel uncomfortable and complaint about the server I will look into it seriously.

10. The reasons for GM is to help people and make the community fun and make sure things go right , I can make the server come to life and help it out in any way i can.

11. I can show people the same respect as if they were the same and not treat them as if I was higher in authority.

12. I will also always remind players of all the rules and ensure that players who do break the rules will be punished in some way depending on the severity of it.

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN): you can contact me simple_robin19@yahoo.com

Any Other Information:
i spend like 5-8 hours everyday going online to play ms.. i like making people happy.

hope you'll like my gm application
thank you for spending your time reading my application Very Happy
Back to top Go down

my gm application (: ~anne
Page 1 of 1